Are you a job hopper?
Let’s get some numbers and figures out of the way before we hit the topic. OK?
- Honour the notice period if any
- Give time to your employer to arrange someone in your place, offer a replacement
- Don’t leave until you have the new offer in your hand
- Tell your employer before you tell your colleagues, business associates or friends
- Never trash talk about your employers; it’s OK to discuss your concerns with your councilors & consultants though
- NEVER…NEVER…NEVER talk rubbish on Facebook or any other Social Media platform about anyone (especially your employer or your work mates). If you have any issues, they should be resolved appropriately through your professional support group
- Leave with dignity & pride making sure you have had the experience you were looking for and you have a strong work reference
- Try and maintain your relationship with your old employer, team leads and your work mates