Political Correctness in Job Hunting.
- Please email me your CV and I will get back to you!!
- Can you please apply through our website and someone from our team will get back to you!!
- Keep an eye on the job boards and please apply if you find something relevant!!
- We will keep your CV in our files and get back to you once we have something relevant for you!!
- I will share your CV with my whole team and get back to you if we have something relevant for you!!
- I am talking to some more candidates and hopefully, I’ll get back to you soon!!
- Don’t worry too much about what recruiters are saying and doing. Trust me, there are enough discussions, brainstorming sessions, conferences, training going on for recruiters across the world in pursuit to providing the best candidate experience. So, let’s leave them with what they are doing.
- Stop being so naïve thinking you are close to selection when you hear any of these statements. Be smart in engaging with your recruiter to either get the right information or get a clear-cut indication for a follow-up using your strengths and without being rude; making sure you too are politically correct.